13.2.09

Valentine days


Happy Valentine Day..
i'm gonna post it first..coz tomorrow gonna be a busy day from morning till evening so di don't think i had time to post any val'day wish before it expired.
First time i know about val day was in high school,i make my first chocolate and buy a gift to my high school sweetheart then he give me a chocolate that was molded into a big pink rose,i put it into freezer...it stay there for a few years...it lasted longer that our relationship hehe.
many years later..after start my studying time in Guangzhou..i starting forgetting it..it meant nothing to me (temporary)..
i dont' eat chocolate,i don't want dolls,don't want the Hallmarks cards and say no to Flower..(i'm alergic to it..i think so)
I hate any romantic things...but never stop watching sad romantics movies..and keep on dreaming for my Prince charming.
Usually i make a hardcore demand on wat things that i want from my exs
and now that i have a husband..i don't make such demand...i don't need him to book expensive seat on france restaurant to have dinner...no need pearl and diamond for gift...
like most people will say: everyday is a valentine day when u with someone you love..Agree!!

Ps; Ms.Ling just telling me,that her beloved dog (mr.Jimmy) that was adopted by her friend a few months ago..was "how to say this" on Ebay site for sell and buy pet...the owner sell him for 700 RMB..and it's not just jimmi but other dogs also...that fucker!!!
Ms.Ling gonna go this afternoon with her friend + 1 police to meet the guy...i hope that fucker got some lesson.
here Jimmy advertasing picture "Lol" handsome as always

PS: i also worry about Lili's condition..no one cooking for her & taking care of her
Add Video

No comments: