5.2.09

Beijing Trip Part 2



15 Minutes later,we strolling around the roads,take pictures of the old buildings,peoples,Bob,Mil n Fil, me,me and me he he...

I had to cover my nose as it is just too Cold (3C),every time there is a wind blow..it was like cutting your face skin...argh...can't bear it.But i never miss an option to take pictures he he

I felt a bit hungry at dat time,So i told Bob " Babe..laper!!!"
We finish all photos session right away,cross the road to metro station, the metro was so Old,compare to Guangzhou metro...ehm..."jauh bener deh" but it's cheap,it only take 2 Rmb,in GZ min charge around 3Rmb.We stop at Wang Fu Jing station,it suppose to be crowded and full of peoples,but..but..all stores closed!!!!no one..oke a few people including us only..omg...AKon"lonely" song will be so perfect for that time haha...

I'm so hungry,cold,tired..most of it was because the cold..and i don't bargain...!!!i need to eat like NOW!!!
so Bob decide,lets go to Da Dong Roast Duck restaurant to have our "30 Me" dinner, it take 20 minutes till we get the taxi,even taxi are hard to find that nite,i was about to flash my sexy ass ..till 1 taxi come..horrre...my ass was safe for that nite "lol"
we got the Vip room (need to add 100 RMB for service charge "GILA!!") coz all the tables already full booked...
The restaurant was a famous one according to Beijing histories,it's been there like a long time.
and the good thing is..it had Heater...oh yeah!!!
Bob order,Hai Som,1 pcs/person,Asparagus soup,Prawn fried rice,Steak,BBQ pigeon,and the Fav one: Roast Duck,it come along with the chef.

And me!!! huehuehue...

the foods was Eunak!! i like it...but i did not take the pictures...as too hungry and Bob saying it's not good to take the "30 Me foods"pictures...oh well..i just eat then hehe..
the bill was 1300 RMB (another OMG,since all the foods was so delicate and in a small portion)

when we done,we take taxi and going back to Hotel..the fire crackers,fireworks,from small size to giant size was non stop -ing entertain the Beijing sky since 18:00.
Our room was on the 22th Floor,so we can almost see all city views from the balcony,i was staring at the Glass..press my face against it for quite a long time,enjoying the fireworks ,Bob manage to take 1 picture of me.huehue..so funny..thank God..that was a decent pose

i had my shower,watch HBO,then went to sleep.
it's was around midnite that i notice the fire crackers sound was become full Volume,the whole rooms was full of colors,i heard Bob calling my name from living room,so i grab my glasses and run to the living room,to watch the amazing fireworks,so beautiful....the fireworks did not stop till 3 in the morning,i did not watch that long,my Fil tell me,when he had to wake up for a glass of water at that time.
Beijing people really know how to celebrate the Lunar new year.

No comments: