25.2.09

Foods,Stocks + Gift

I had a good weekend.
starting on Saturday Dinner ..we having Teppanyaki , I told Bob that we should try Aji lang Teppanyaki..i had enough of Roku Roku,last time we spend around 600 RMB for small portion of everything.
Arrive at Aji lang,the waitress take us to Teppanyaki room,we open the menu and Bob choose the 480 RMB package,It's a lot...the foods was good...i hate the plates though..it's so ordinary.
the portions was too much ,i almost pass out when the chef start making the fried rice...aw..











* all the foods up there only for 1 person portion...so can u imagine how i manage to finish it all??
i also amazed for the strong metabolism that i had during period time..*
Talking about Full...we both found out that we still have spare room for Starbucks ..1 Grande caramel Frappucino for me and Latte for Bob. Puuh wat a nite.


Sunday
woke up at 10:00,wash Hammie cage...keep them clean & Happy. then we went to Book Stores near Teemall..Bob stop at Victoria Mall with his laptop, i went alone to the 4th Floor...
Twilight was the bookstore best seller of the months.
I manage to check every shelves..and later decide just to purchase 2 Books.

For now: i just start reading Marley & me a few pages.
Then i catch up with Bob at RBT cafe,i don't want to have lunch there and i'm not that hungry so I decide Dim Sum will be just ok...
I order Sweet potato with Cheese,my fav of all.


After lunch we went to Grandview mall,Bob kept talking about Transporter 3 and so we buy the ticket...we got theater 9,we never try theater 9 before...it's the VIP room..the chairs..not..that was sofa for sure..leather one..and it's only had 30 seat...80 RMB,its worthed!!

Anyway that nite,i went to Andre's house..to meet his mom..and she bring me some snacks from Surabaya, Happy!!! Thanks Tante.
I even eat a few pieces of empek22..that nite..ow yummy


PS; The IndoFlare T-shirt and Last X-mas gift from Ci Ivy.
Thx Willi and Ko Rudi for bringing it to me.

No comments: