19.2.09

Reaction

Tis morning i change my Pantene Shampoo with Tsubaki..
The bootle it so Red-ish...(i think the V-sasun was copying the red-idea bottle,i almost grab the wrong bottle yesterday,it looked The same,man!!).

the left over shampoo from Pantene will be use for my hamster bubble bath this month,it bring no harm to them..i done it million times,so hamster lovers ..i can assure :it Is Safe!! Anyway back to Tsubaki,i open the lid..ehm smell nice,the smell was sweet...totally Japanese.
i blow dry my hair,my hair smell good,it was so soft and moist..don't even need brush..so magical yah...
Bob opinion: babe,u just become one of Bilboard victim,i felt nothing different on my hair..it still the same ..

(yaa..wat men know about shampoo-ing---> my reply)

Oh ya..last nite...after groceries shopping at Jusco..we stop at RBT to have bubble milk tea and I heard someone calling me ; IBU!!! ow wat a coincidence..Its' Fei fei..and her girl friend having dinner.
we chit chat a while,i introduce Bob to her.
i told her..lets meet for dinner next week..just the 2 of us..so many to things to be gossip about. and i let them continue their dinner..

i was browsing the gossip web today..and look wat i found.. this got to be my picture of the day .
Shiloh was just too cute to be true..
she must have her own personal stylist
(momma & poppa sure can afford it)

No comments: