13.2.09

Got tagged?


Ms.Alin had write me some question dat need to answer immediate:
Don't know wer she got this question....but it sound good to answer and make my eyes a bit foggy on writting about home and family..aaa..


#What bought you to the City that they call Canton?
It's the 98 Chaos,the insecure feeling from my parents and my decision to move to Sydney for further study.So once i finish my ebtanas,i fly to GZ the second day.

#How long have you been in Guangzhou?
This August will be a decade n i'm gonna celebrate it Badly!!


#Have you experienced culture shock?
Big Yess!!! at that time GZ was so messy,crowded and lots of garbage,the people like to spit everywer and anytime,they talk so loud,they don't like to help other people. Once you open your mouth,they will stare at you,ask where u come from and call u "guai lao". And the bigest shock i get: the teenage hugging and kissing in public space like there is no tomorrow. But at Gz i become so independence,i can't relaying on my english to buy stuffs (they don't answer u back),i take Public bus for the first time in my life,i eat take out foods that was crammed inside 1 boxes and i start eating pork (This eating pork things make my Dad so happy that he almost cry and non-stoping telling everyone how my appetite become so good after i live in china). I pay my own Bill,go to doctor by my self,cleaning the room,start to learn how to cook indonesian foods. i was blessed

#How did you cope with the culture shock?
I cry for weeks,i got high fever the second day i arrived. But later after enrolled to school ,i found out lots of indonesian friends..and i feel so happy dat i forgot to call my parents for 2 months (sorry Mom n Dad).

#List 3 things you love and hate about Guangzhou!
Hate: 1.The weathers,it;s super cold at winter and super hot at summer 2.Too many people 3.The pollution Love: 1.The majority of worlds foods restaurant and it's cheap..no service charge. 2.The security and the cops,it's so different from Jakarta. 3.It's 1 hours away only to HK and 2 hours away to Macau.

#What do you miss the most from home (besides family and friends)?
The Foods,the shopping mal,the fresh smell of Medan Coffee and my Mom's dogs

#What’s your housing situation like? Is it different from back home?
Totally different,here i always live in an apartment,the feeling on never touch the ground or u had to take the elevator to visit the garden and it's not even yours!! and i can't keep to many stuffs,we don't have warehouse.we don't have maid + driver.

#Are you working in Guangzhou?
Yap,loyally working...will work till i had my big 3 0 party.

#If you could take a visiting friend to one place in Guangzhou where would it be?
Beijing Lu For sure..just drop her/him there and pick them up again 1 hours before midnite.

No comments: