26.2.09

Back-Ache

On Monday nite, watching Oscar,i got bored and try to do some pilates action..streching here and there....30 minutes later...my back ouch,it hurt...I can't stand up...i need Bob to pick me up,i grab "Minyak Telon" right away and told Bob to rub my back for a while,it felt better then i went to sleep.
The next day, i went to office like nothing happen.
at noon,when i was about to go downstairs to have lunch...my back muscle hurts so bad,the 3 minutes small steps to Indian Kitchen feels like a trip to Hell...my back so stiff,i can't maneuver,not even bend down..i just sit waiting till office hours,planning to Visit the Massage Doctor.
My Mil Accompany me to the clinic...the back massage session take around 30 minutes...damn man..it felt so good...
But i decide not to go to office on Wednesday,Doctor told me to take 1 day rest..to relax the muscle..
i slept till noon,wash dishes,turn on the washing machine,Online for a while,then head to shower..after shower i take my bag and here i am in the foods markets.
that day i promise to cook for BOb: i make macaroni & ham Soup,steam prawn,Fried tofu with egg and Kangkung with Terasi (shrimp paste) + gado gado for salad.
all in small portion,enough for both of us.
as per-advise by Tante Felly,i decide to cook red rice ( Bob not complaining) and it taste good..we both like it and we gonna stick it that,it more healthier with red rice,low sugar.
During Dinner time,Bob told me that my Boss gonna lay off some workers from company next month,the Economic crisis was so bad that he had to do that,i had no comment on it,just hope he make the right decision.
Note: just got back from accounting room for my paycheck.
After dinner,Bob wash the dishes,i change to shortpants,feed the hammie.
then we both went outside for a walk,Bob buy a cup of Bubble milk tea for me..then we just walk..walk..walk...for about 40 minutes.
come back home,have showers and i get back to my computer to edit some pictures and write new post on my blog..while Bob reading newspaper.
My back still hurt a bit..i just need to be careful on my action..not to be super active power girl for a while,thats mean...if by saturday it's still not ok yet,then i can't go to paintball war zone game with the girls..sigh

Anyway i upload the cupcakes pictures to remind Ci Suli...

i want my cupcakes..huhuhu..everyone in Jakarta are so lucky to have Ci Suli cupcakes..except me.

No comments: