20.2.09

Little Bakpao in my heart

the First time i saw her,she just 3 months old ...i fall in love with her right away,at that moment.
tears in my eyes...coz i never felt this strong rush in my heart,i even can't speak for a few second...my throats got stuck while my eyes wandering her face.
since that nite...her place in my heart was so special..and it will be forever.
i abandon everyone just to be with her for the whole summer holiday ..Baby sitting,taking care,talking,feed her..and walking at the garden in the afternoon..just the two of us.
kissing,hugging...looking at her eyes..holding her small hand..humming songs to her ear..
( if u all wondering where her mom was? well when she sees this moment,she try to go out everyday and let me baby sitting her baby,but i don't mind at all...i love to be with her)
I don't know what magnet between us..she likes me more than her mom...
my Mom told me..that her face was a print out from my baby face,it's just like cloning me once again.
same eyes..same expression..same small petite body..same habit. Mom called us "Suri and her mini-me"
i want her to be mine..i ask my uncle many times: can i take her to china?can she be mine?
please change her birth certificate ..let be her mOm..."LOL"

She will be 4 years old next month..and i have not saw her for almost a year.
Her mom blocking my uncle,my bakpao(her nick name from me) from our side family for no reason...
Later i found out: that she was so mad of our good life(she also have a good life,she not poor,she had good things,good home,good car,good income..so??) that she need to block us,she even not allowing my grandma for visiting her kids (suck-k-dodo women slash crazy bitch), Bakpao had 1 baby sister,her name Ting ting.
I had more than 200 pictures of her..
this one is the latest one from 2008 Chinese new year.

Cece mizz u so much, bakpao...

No comments: