11.2.09

Beijing Trip Part 4

I better start to make the story short...it's been too long..and i'm having amnesia all da time "Lol".
So Prince Gong Palace
This greedy man...should I call him greedy?? I saw his warehouse,just from the outside,and it's not a warehouse where u put your old stuffs,luggage,old furni..noo..it's full of treasure...damn old man!!...for him: watever the King had,he should have the copies too...aa that why they are so good on making copies....
*Warehouse*

His house was big.....from the map,it look like he also copying Forbidden City style. Ehm..another copies..
And the things about bat decoration,bat design all over the house..is he the ancestor of Batman???ehm..wondering again..

I don't bother listening the babbling story from the tour guide..i've been there for 4 times...it's still the same story..nothing new...
we stay there for 40 minutes or so..then we had our lunch...ahh another hot pot....(we had too much hot pot....now after back to GZ....i decide to give the hot ot resto a rest for 1 months,,it's just too much).
After Yummy Lunch..We all went to Forbidden City by Taxi..
once we arrive..Omg..so crowded...so many people...and all the people talking in cantonese..i ask My Mil are we still in GZ? hehe...by the end of the trip, i bet half of the people in GZ were travelling to beijing.
we only had 3 hours to sight seeing the Forbidden City..it open at 12:00 and closed at 17:00.
me and Bob are Okay with that...coz we've been there many times...
Bob rent 4 Guide mp3 for us...3 speaking cantonese for them and 1 speaking english for me..
it was a cool gadget...it's automatic broadcast to you..where u are and what the building history...AUTOMATICALLY..so cool....i don't need to hear the crowd noisy sound..
The Board saying that it had indonesia language...but it rent out that day....
*this is wat the Gadget look like*


Once we arrive at the King main chamber...i had to squeeze in and kill some people to get this blurry photo"sigh"
The rest of the day..we just just snapping family photos,Mil..Mil..Mil...Mil....photos..me...me..me..and the building hehe...


That Nite we had Hot Pot again for dinner...arrgh.....on my tab.
Oh yah after dinner we cross the road to buy some firecrackers for Bob..he wanting so bad..he keep telling me every nite before i sleep (his way on getting wat he want..by telling me the same thing..over and oever again..until i give up)...so i tell him..ok..buy then..but i will watch on a matter of distance...In case....



The next day we woke up so early around 07:00,have breakfast.
The driver come with his camry..cool...we head up to Greatwall, i dozzed out once my butt hit the seat..
Arrive there,decide to take the cable car...omg the cable was so Old...and shaking so hard...and It's COld!!!!!!
* My Mil are trying out her skill to take my pictures,after 2 days..she manage to handle my canon and i'm her muse*


My Mil set my camera into..ehm..i don't know..but every grass color become pink...it supposed to be yellow..hehe

I Bring My Jan Edition Glamour magazine,coz i want to join their monthly door Prize "Travelling with Glamour". I sent the nicest pictures (the one that i upload on my FB) to Glamour email..but i don't know if i'm gonna win it..hehe..at least i try
All the glamour pictures was taken by my Mil...she is the choreographer.

# Amazing View #
The Great wall trip was finish at 12:00...coz..it's become too crowded..everyone start showing their animal behaviour...pushing others to get the right angle for their camera...
and it's also hard to walk to other wall(super rame sih)...Mil and I had wall walking for an hours while Fil and Bob resting (真没用),so decide to call it a day..and have lunch..
Mr.Lee (our driver) take us to this small restaurant...the foods was good..esp the fried Shrimp..i ate like half of the plates (mix with my sambal ABC..eunak!!)


No comments: