9.2.09

Not a Happy Monday

Today was the 1st day to come back to office to work full hours.
I arrive at 11:40, i take the morning off..i had bad sleep nite..
This is Why: Me and Bob decide to have Pizza and spaghetti at our local restaurant,go home,have shower then hit the bed to had 1 hours of reading time (me :reading comics book while Bob reading his newspapers),after 1 hours, we decide to watch the first season of "DIRTY SEXY MONEY", after watching the first episode,i feel hungry and it's not even midnite yet,so i keep rubbing my stomach,leaning to Bob and non stop saying"laper...laper...laper".
Bob ask me: if i want Indomie with egg,he will cook it for me. ow nice...i will say No to indomie,ever!!
so after 10 minutes or so,Bob bring the noodles bowl not one but 2 bowl (He make Kari Ayam),ow...he also hungry toh...hehe
we start watching the second episode with each bowl and chopsticks right in front of our mouth,speaking nothing...yummm.super enak..
we continue to watch till midnite,then I decide that we should sleep,have not had a good sleep these 2 days so do Bob.
15 minutes later Bob woke up and turn on the PC,i was like " babe....sleep la!!!"
He : "can't sleep....i'll just check the news and will join u in 10 minutes"
and without having the need to wait for him,i fall asleep right away.
The clock was showing 4 in the morning,when i woke up....I can't sleep anymore...i look at Bob...he sleep like a "babi"....what to do? then i grab my comics book,maybe it will tired my eyes and i can sleep again...but no....when i'm done reading the whole books (i read 3 books,every books had 400 pages on it),it's already 6 in the morning.
the alarm rings,Bob woke up to find that I already ready in my running shoes to have our morning jogging ....OMG for him
we jog for 20 minutes then go home..have shower..then i hit the bed again,
tell Bob to go to office alone..and cover a stories for me..i'll be there before lunch time....
There is so much to write just for 1 nite story...err
Ps: I already passed out my grieving time for Browniez(thanks to Bakuchito Blog)

Anyway today,all the Foreigner co-workers had arrive in office,straight from airport
They still look cocky....,they did not bring a gift or snacks for u but they will ask: where u going on your holiday? why u don't bring something for Us....??? wTf
i don't even bring gift to Big bOss,then wtf should i bring one for y'all..species "tak tau Malu".

ah ya...Lili had to stay in the hospital last nite and tonite,she got big cut from glass table at her"betis" apa yah englishnya?...eniwei....i just tell her..what to eat and what not....I worry about her...she had no one to cook for her and take care her...
I wish i was there with her..."sigh"...get well soon ...and listen to my advise!!! don't be a naughty girl!!!

tonite is Cap Go nite,so we gonna have dinner with Bob's Parents at the restaurant...
n today also Chinese Valentine Days, hoorray on that

No comments: