20.2.09

My Red Baby

From my last trip to Jakarta, My Grandma give me a small Bag contain some chili Seeds(seeds,not weeds..so close..!!LOl)
she always think that i can' find any fresh chili here...( we have it here,Grandma,imported from Thailand)
the seeds coming from her own garden....so it's feel close to home ha ha..
anyway...since the weather is changing to warm..i decide to put 5-8 pieces of the seeds to small bowl,cover it with some amount of soil.
after 12 days, 2 of the seeds start cracking out,i was so happy,i even phoned Mom and Grandma about it.
last year the tree did not manage to grow taller because of the winter,so this time i promise my self this year anyhow i have to make Sambal Terasi (shrimp chili paste) with my
own Chili.
tomorrow will be the second weeks since i put the seeds to the bowl,,,and it keep growing taller..the other Sprout start coming out..
but this 2 are the senior one..
i will keep it update for time to me and post some pictures of them.
*this morning i can see 1 more seed is popping up...so by my count...for now..i had 5 small baby sprout*
PS; My 2 Hamster r doing fine...i'm thinking about adopting Guinea Pig...(just an idea).

No comments: