4.3.09

Twins

Last Friday:
T
: Suyiani (this is how she call and spell my name),ei where you wide turtle neck sweater? i never saw u wear it!!

Me: Wat...wat...which one? wat u talking about,babe?
T
: aiya..have u forgot...the same sweater that we order from website a months ago,yours is maroon and mine is blue,i'm planning to wear it on monday.

Me
: ow..dat one,it's still at home,i wear it once during CNY.

Monday
T did not wear the sweater,the weather keep getting cold.
Tuesday
T did not wear the sweater,it's still cold...brr

Today morning:
After shower,i choose my red sweater, asking my self what will Tressa wear today ya...
i hope she's not wearing the same sweater, i had a weird feeling bout it but i ignore it.
Arrive in office at 8:50,have my congee and a glass of milk. 09:10 Tressa open the door..and we yelled to each other..OOOH NOO!! everybody looking at us..and laugh....She did it...she wear the sweater!!... damnit T,i give u 2 days to wear the sweater and when my turn to wear it...u just had to...Omg!!
Ps; I will never let her see my online shopping list ANYMORE (kidding)


2 comments:

elsa-is-here said...

i support u c... next time dun show ur shopping list to anyone... LOL

Suri said...

SSL TOPSECRET!!