9.3.09

Rainy weekend

I'm so mad to the bad weather that we had in Guangzhou this month,the reason to be mad:
1.Why it's had to be raining 24 hours and the temperature drop to 11C degree while Bob was away,it make the weekend more hard to pass by :LOL
2.I can't wash any clothes,it's too wet and sticky and i don't want to wash the same clothes for the second time
3.I had to wear shoes,boots,sport shoes,i miss my sandals,my Crocs.
4.I can't go running naked to the bedroom (from bathroom) without starting the heater.

But i had a good Saturday : starting having High Tea with Willy and Rudi,then go to My old University,then to the old Chinese language school (@ Elsa,visitors need to show ID card to entries the school,so i start talking in bad chinese grammar then the security let us in haha).
They had Mcdonald now,so me and willy just hanging out,picking on the fries and drinking hot choco milk,then we went to Bookstores.
FYI: the Cupcakes book already sold out.
1 hours at the bookstores then we went to teem mall,i need to lay my feet,i'm getting old haha...
Later Rudi call us,he will meet us at Pandan(Indonesian Cuisine).
i was thinking TAXI,then willy told me: let's take a walk,it's not that far from here anyway..
I can't say no...(i told Bob and he just laugh..silly...)
it take around 20 minutes(by walk) to arrive at the restaurant..we order foods right away....starving !!


I need to take 25 minutes by Bus to get home ...

For sunday: i just stay at home,sleep till noon,making lunch,watching a dozens of reality show then went to market to buy fruits...i found cranberries,it's not everyday they market have it
i use the cranberries for my monday oatmeal breakfast mixed with milk and Raisin..yummy!!

PS; After work,i'll be going to my in laws house to have dinner,she worrying sick that i don't have a proper meal,i will stay there for 2 nights.
i dont really like to stay at other people house,i like my house (the one where all your stuffs were )...
But Bob keep asking me to stay there for a couple of days,they worrying sick about me...
too bad i can't take my "long pillow" /guling.
and i'm kind of missing the Soup that my Mil make..it's delicious.

about Bob: he's home sick,he miss me,his parents,chinese foods,chinese soups..and the weather is too hot...he can' take it..haha....
i'm wishing the best for him and hope he can finish his job fast...
i miss him too...

No comments: