27.3.09

Been trying to upload new photos from last week Hongkong Trip,but had no time.
Since Bob got back from South Africa,we got busy having dinner with families and relatives(Scratching my head,it's itchy now).Will try to post something tonite,while i'm alone at home and Bob went to have Dinner with 1 of his client hehe..(finger crossed).
these 3 days had a random mixed mood,i'm not happy at all,especially after had a long conversation with my Mom,she insist me to Fast forward the wedding party in Jakarta (and i don't really want to do it this year),she says things that so complex without knowing its hurt my feeling,her anxiety to have grandchild ASAP has pushing my buttons to the limit!!!
I do told her: i'm not gonna do a wedding party to impress other people and i will not raise a child because I had to pleased the family and told her I don't want to fight her will,told her try to understand,this is my life let me be what I am,let me be me.
By the end of the call,i told her to be more open minded and stay away from stupid-low class aunties that poisoning her mind with this conservative idea,i had enough and they will not be invited to my wedding party ,DAMN SURE!!!! i said it Out Loud!!
Bob know that I'm in such a bad mood these days (he know i'm not in a good term when: i let him drink coke during dinner time,i let him smoke anytime he like and i don't get excited when i pass Zara and mango stores),he told me: don't think too much,don't mad at your Mom,don't give pressure to yourself,i always be here for you.
Thanks Bob and thanks a million to my MIL,she encourage me to have a big heart and just relax.

So to make me comeback from the dead Mood,we're going to Macau tomorrow Morning !!...

horray!!!!



No comments: