17.3.09

100



Aduh...i forgot to congrats my self for my posting more than 100.
and the good news: Bob ticket has been confirm,he will arrive at Hongkong airport this Saturday afternoon and i will be waiting for him in front gate..ho ho ho (happy laugh!!).
and we will be staying in Hongkong for a nite,Shopping-eat-shop-eat-shop-eat Oh yah + catching up on Bob stories with,while my eyes wandering the clothes rack haha
Too bad my Mil can't go with us,She had meetings and already promise her friends(or her Gang) to hiking and be back on time to cook dinner for us on sunday...pewww..busy busy bunny!!
FIL? aww..he won't go with us young people...he rather play mahjong with his friends then go with us 2 hot birds hahaha...
i'm gonna try to sleep well tonite and hoping Friday will come soon
I finally can meet my hubby...yeah!!!.....

* Kelly Clarkson: My life would suck without you* --> good song to match this post :P

No comments: