17.3.09

Pet Society Versus Kai Xin 001



I've been abandoning my pet game on FB...
i think the last time i really fully visiting all of my pet friends hem..let me think 3 weeks ago...yap right!! 3 weeks..

this few weeks..i was busy with a new games..
Bob introduce it to me,since he been sitting on the computer more than me during night time,i fel disturbed!!so i ask him to explain what he's into...
bla.bla...ya...ya...tis...tos...ee...rrrr....

after 20 minutes listening his speech,i manage to make a new account on the next day huehue...
www.Kaixin001.com
it's more like a copy of FB,but it's not...not sure..the game quite different and more simple on the graphic side..and it's in chinese!!!

60% of my office employee including the account has start playing it..
i like the Garden game one,the "good vibration"feeling when u succeed other friends fruits of their hard work labors = AMAZING!!!

Now,My gardening level were on level 5,Bob's 6,i manage to mantain Bob's Account...to steal and become rich ahaha...

once u had enough money,u can pay your poor friends to become your slave,u can go work,had a huge parking lot with their expensive cars Collection,etc.

How can i manage to check in to Pet Society again?? Poor Baoboli (my pet character name) .

PS; Is anybody watching Dancing with stars Season 8? I do and i like it ...amazed!!!

No comments: