20.3.09

It take 27 years to beat my sleeping problem

It all started when i just got home from hospital,i was 3 days old.
From the first night till the next 5 days,every midnite i will scream my lungs out,i will not sleep,i just cry and cry.And i will have a good sleep during the day.
My Grandma then advise my Mom to take me to this friend of her that can see things that normal people can't ( that mean: he's an abnormal? :P).
My Dad was against this Hippo-po0cus stuffs,but my Mom can't bare to see me not getting good sleep every night (including her sleep time),so she take me to this Uncle anyway.
After a few note,reading books,the uncle told my Mom,that i should be baptised into Guan Yin Goddess foster child for my own good and the reason why i cry during nigh time because my old old ancestor spirit has visiting me most of the time(owwwww.....dat was not cool!!)
After that day,i'm doing fine,i play during the day and sleep sweetly during nigh time (weird!!)
But it did not stop there.
as long as i can remember,i never had good sleep unless i was too tired or i was on drug (mostly flu med)..
I will tend to wake up at night..just like that,open my eyes,look around,looking at the windows,the closet,the door,the ceiling,the floor.....for hours
one small sound will alert me right away.
During elementary school,i always sleep with my Sis,if she went to Grandma house or somewhere else,i will drag a mattress to my parents bedroom and sleep there,it did not stop till i'm in high school.
I'm so in tense mood during sleep time,i will woke up and talk or singing every nite during my sleep.
i guess that's all because when i'm 10 years old and we still staying in our old house,i will woke up at 2 in the morning,staring at window to see people shadow on the curtains,sometime 1 shadows sometime more.
and i will get sick the next day and my grandma had to go to temple to burn some papers stuffs and i will get better the next day..

The shadow things stop when i hit my puberty, but instead of shadows,i see people ,people that i never see before,i don't even know them,i only see them a couple of times every year and the same as the shadows things i will get sick (high fever) and my grandma will go to temple again (poor Grandma).
My weirdness has been a common things in my family,Mom told me that maybe I've been to sensitive and maybe the people that I'm seeing just my imagination.
i try to assure my self that it was just an imagination,i try to ignore the willing to woke up in the nite,i just cover my eyes with my pillow..it give me comfort till i fall asleep.

After i move to China for study,i still woke up a few times,still talking to my self,still walking around during sleep time,singing, but it's not every night.

After married life,then i found out that I'm cured (think so),i just need to close my eyes and in 3 minutes i will fall asleep,not waking up in the nite,i can sleep on my own without turning on the lamp or TV ,even with Bob been away from me this couple of weeks i still had a good sleep.

I do still talk and singing ,but never walking or moving around anymore.

it's strange,it does!!!

call my Mom last nite to let her know that now i can have a damn good sleep and wanna keep it that way.She was happy and glad,FiNally!!!

No comments: