11.3.09

Hazard Question

Lately i got lots of friends added in my FB acc,most of them are from my primary school and high school friends,friends that i haven't see or talk for almost a decade,esp on the high school one,i do still keep good contact with my elemantary friends.
I was so happy to meet them once again,catching up with the old story and their new life,until 1 major question that everybody just had to ask:
How many kids you have??
Oh my ...is it life was about it???getting married,have a packs of kids?
I'm so troubled by this question,that i had to ask myself:is it life was so over for me?,like having kids is their main goal as a human?
I'll be 28 years old this year,so i SHOULD HAVE KIDS??I HAVE TO?
even my Grandma has been requesting me to have a child this year,She want 3 grandchild from me,3....3??? Just shoot me in the head.

I won't say that i don't want to have a child,i love kids....adore them,but not now...
one of my friends ask:
why not now?
* why now? it's not like u making instant noodles,i want to be prepare,not i but the whole family.
why u wait?
* I don't wait,i never wait,if by accidentally i become pregnant i will jumps to the sky of happiness
u not getting young each day!
* I know,i saw the wrinkles,the flabby arms,the white hairs
don't be selfish,you eggs will dry soon!
* Eggs...ehm..fried eggs?
your husband will not want u anymore once u can't give him a child!
* Hahaha....LMAO
u will be 60 when your kids 20.
*It's Ok
there are so many reason to fight my will for not having kids.

i want a child,i give us (me and Bob) 3 years of life just the two of us,i want these "the 2 of Us" things, i know when I'm having my Baby I'll be 30 somethings,it's OK...
even my In laws telling me :we not gonna push u to do something that you don't like,with or without grandchildren,we still love you both.
my MIl tell me: u have to enjoy your life,go see the world.

I'm not sorry to say this : I Don't have a child,I postpone them,it's not in my agenda for a few years a head,but when "the baby"come,we will accept her/him with full love and be grateful that we can be the parents.

But for now: i just replied them: No kids guys...

No comments: