11.3.09

2 nights away from home

I post :homesick on my FB status,not that I'm missing my Jakarta home,but i miss my China Home,my apartment the one where Bob's stuffs,my stuffs,a few of plants, lots of pillow and cushion plus 2 little hamster are.
Since bob went to South Africa,he been calling and suggest me to stay at his parents house for a couple of nights.
so last Monday, i arrive at my In laws home on 19:00,have dinner and then went to china plaza to meet Willy at Starbucks (willy has been the colors of my "single life" lately Lol..
Come back to In Laws home after 22:00,take a shower and went to bedroom (i share the room with My Mil,she insist that i sleep with her,it's ok for me coz her room heater was damn good,love it!!).
She went to sleep right away, and i can't,i read Marley & me for an hours then resting my eyes,can't sleep well through the nite,i think it's normal right?
She woke me up at 06:30,too early....hu hu ..hu...She fixed oatmeal,eggs and a glass of milk for my breakfast then she went to work,my FIL already woke up at 5 in the morning to have his morning swim and go to work from the club.
I leave at 07:40,take metro and arrive in the Office a bit early 08:40.
The next night,after having dinner with Willy,i went home right away,both of my in laws were not at home till 22:00,they were shocked that i already at home,watching TV in my pajama ha ha..
My Mil re-heat the ginseng soup and pour some for me,yummy...
I call Bob and let her talk to Bob.....
I miss Bob,i think he doing a lot better there,since he found 1 Chinese foods restaurant there..ha ha...
he told his Job can be finish around next week.he gonna booked the plane to go back to Hongkong next Friday,me and my Mil will pick him up and we gonna stay in Hongkong for 1 night.
I want this weekend to be end soon.i miss him so much.

Last night i sleep at 22:30,my In laws still busy reading afternoon newspaper and drinking tea.

I woke up by surprise,she did not woke up me like yesterday...i woke up at 07:15,shocked, rush to shower....he pack 1 bread,1 apple and milk for me (feels like in kindergarten here)..
I was so sure,I'll be late..but I arrive in office earlier that yesterday,this morning i come at 08:30.

I'm going home to my home today..i miss my bed....
I mizz Bob the most


No comments: