14.4.09

oh no..busy me

I'll be busy for a few days maybe for the whole weeks.so i may not gonna have new things to post for a while.
got new client to come and we both gonna visit the Pazhou fair,i hate the fair,,,it's killing my feets,Bob tell me that this is a good event to be missed about,oh yeah staring and trying to understand generator,hardware and heavy weight electronic factory machine was more fun than shopping....right!!!!
ikh...even if i have fever or i broke my hand/feet,i still need to go anyway...huh
Bob told me that i should be so happy because as a foreigner i can get the fair pass unlimited for 5 years, no need to pay a cents unlike him,he had to pay 250 RMB/day (38Us$) to get inside..hihi lucky me then.
but FREE = i had to take a heavy catalogs for him,some catalogs was heavier than the yellow pages book,i'm gonna take a small luggage tomorrow in case i'm gonna need it.
Oh yah I'm using Bob's Lap top now,my Pc was off,without any warning it just OFF,i think it almost its time,it been with me for almost 6 years.
Bob will fixed it when he had "the time" meaning next month after the fair finish.
I beg him to leave his lap top at home while he was gone out with the customer.
My plan: sell my PC with low price to anyone who want it or donate and get my self a new lap top haha.....

i need to buy a PC or a laptop?

anyway i really like the restaurant City game on facebook(start playing it since 2 days ago),but sumtime it take a long time loading and all the workers getting tired to easily while the money come too slow...'sigh"

2 comments:

Amelia said...

iya ayo cik sur beli laptop aja
hahaha

Suri said...

saedang berpikir keras,non hahahaha..tergoda!!!!