20.4.09

I'm back for a moment

I will throw my self out of the window if i had to walk again today.
the last 5 days I've been staying inside the Pazhou Fair building most of da time.
the things about fair: u need to have a good leg,eyes,hand and mouth.
Leg: i was walking non stop 8 hours a day.
Eyes: i can't even had a time to blink my eyes,coz too many things to see.
Hands: take catalog->put it inside the bag->take out my business (lol) card->take supplier business card->take pictures->write price list = again and again and again.
Mouth: talk,talk talk

the first day: excited,
second day: still excited but tired,
third day: less than happy,
fourth day: i cry during dinner coz my feet hurt so bad from too much walking,Bob take me for a 1 hours Foot massage and back massage that nite,
Fifth day : excited because i can buy half price goodies and only had to work till 14:00 .

Now i can rest for 3 days,i just laid back,chilling out in da office,drinking warm Sosro tea and Playing RC.

i will need to go to the fair again on 24th till 28th,but i think this time would be more fun that the first fair (first phase: hardware,machine,machine,machine),second phase: toys,decoration,gift set,etc.

today,we'll have dinner again at In laws house,gotta give my camera to MIL,she's going to Bali on Wednesday and i told her to take lots of photos for us.

I'm not gonna need my camera anyway.
right now: i just want to go home,change to my Batik Dress,hug my guling and sleep till tomorrow morning.
so tired!!

No comments: