9.4.09

New hair Cut

Good afternoon..
Report: i just have a new hair cut last nite,and loving it.
While Bob hanging around at starbucks with his loyal laptop,I hushing myself to Hair Code Saloon.
It's been 2 months since last hair cut session, and my hair look dull and old,so i can't never find a good mood every time i brush it in the morning,so i decide,let's Cut it!
and this time,i ask Ms.Jesco Lai (my loyal-super pretty-harajuku style hairdresser),give me a side-old school bang and trim the back,make some volume and she did it,it take 1 and half hours to finish the cutting, i terribly look young,it's good right? ahaha
I showed up at Starbucks to meet Bob,Surprise surprise...he like it, as usual: "you look young and fresh,honey".(emangnya buah...)
So while he still busy replying his client email,i drink all his frapucinno while having a Narcissist time by my self,too bad i did not take the back side of the hair and my cam battery already so low,so we decide to call it a nite.


Ps; today is our 1 year wedding anniversary,Cherrio

No comments: