13.4.09

Foods for the weekends

On Friday,after work me and all the people from office including ma boss went to Nancy's (boss secretary) wedding reception,she already had the formal part 1 months before and she had (HAD) to treat office people for...i don't know for what.

anyway i heard rumors Boss r the one who paying for the dinner reception,and since Nancy was not a Favorite person in the office(her attitude was so..*&*%,so she make a lot of enemy),so many people had bailed out,but i did not la,i still come anyway.
Bob only stay for a couple of minutes (he had other meeting),so me and the girls sitting together,no one wearing gown or dress ( the habit in China that i still can't understand,i don't think i will).
Me,Alin & Treesa had decide to wear skinny jeans and nice blouse.
At first i was saying no to wear jeans for a reception,Alin told me that this is not a wedding reception this is just a treat,so no need to be formal,or you will outshine the bride.
I nod my head and wear jeans that day and good that i listen to Alin's words,the only one who wear dress only the Bride.
The dinner was a minus,i give 20 for the score,because :
1.Some people tend to do pokers and money gambling right on spot.
2.The foods was bad,i was left picking on my white rice and veggies
3.So noisy,people get drunk and start doing weird and abnormal stuffs (that was funny)
4.The people that were sitting on my table,can't stop smoking (Every table had 1 dozens of cigga for free). sigh.

Here the Photos:
# the happy Couple#
#Foods#


# I had my 5 Cm high heel but it still do nothing' Lol"#

I leave the dinner after 21:00,Arrive at home 30 minutes later.
Play the restaurant city for an hours (thanks to Ria to provide a new "heroin" for me ha ha) then sleep.

Saturday
Woke up at 07:30,can't sleep anymore...
Play the restauran city for a while,have my shower and read Doraemon "In Indonesia language" while having Curry noodle (bahasa keren "kari ayam"),woke up Bob at 10:00,ask him if he can drop me at Treesa's house,he offering to sent both of us to the Beauty saloon.
Me and treesa had Vietnam foods for lunch( forbidden to take any pictures by the owner),then had our facial done,i fall asleep during the treatment (it take around 2 and half hours to finish).
After that,Treesa take me to this hair saloon,our hair was pretty messy,so decide to have a wash and blo
w dry...lovely....
oh and i found 1 cute t-shirt, only 29 RMB and it's super dupper cute,it hat Bob's Name on it.Perfect!!Show it to Bob and he smile and told me "wow u really adore me that much..he..he"

from there we go our separated way,i went back to 1 bookstores,buy the newest "Reader Digest" then take taxi to Beijing Lu, sit inside the Korean shabu shabu restaurant waiting for the guys to come,Willy & Rudi come 20 minutes later then Bob.







We start the dinner and finish it with full big laugh ( Rudi can't stop telling dirty Jokes )hihihi

Sunday:
wake up at 08:00,another early wake up, so decide to give the girls shower and cleaning their cage,i put each of them inside the running/jogging Balls,each had 15 minutes to run.
I was panic the other nite when i found all of their foods stock was finish,i run to the fridge looking for anything that they can eat,i found my Indo cracker "Mariregals" they love it so much (they love it because they hungry or really likey like it??hemph)


We spend the whole day hiking at Bai Yun mountain then went to In Laws house to have dinner.

No comments: