5.4.09

A full day of hotspring + sunday

Hallo...i'm back..finally ya..after 2 weeks of no posting...Suri really getting lazy each day!!!
Anyway...still had not enough time to edit and upload my Hongkong + Macau Photos & Story.
Firstly : Happy APril Mop
Yesterday,Me,Bob,MIL,Uncle Lo + Auntie Lo went to new Hot springs resort.
Awesome place,felt goods and I'm wearing my new bikini that i bought when I'm back in Jakarta last year.
Too bad i did not bring camera,so there is no evidence that i went there haha...and who cares anyway.
I woke up after 12:00 on Sunday,Bob already went out to meet some of his Car club friends,leave me alone at home,removing my plants,wash the clothes,ironing clothes and watch discovery channel while eating Mie goreng for Lunch,getting shower and ready to have dinner with Bob.
We went to Beijing Lu (not Beijing gals)ha ha...
Since lemon Tree and tiger prawn restaurant gonna be loaded and we don;t want to queue for a millions minutes,so we decide to try this New Korean Shabu Shabu restaurant,Nice foods,good services and I'm so fanatic to their Ice Tea (i drink 2 big glass of it).
Definitely gonna ask the boys to have dinner there.
# Mine: Kimchee Soup,Bob's: satay Flavour#

# The Pot was so special,u can combine shabu shabu and BBQ att The same time,seee..#

Got to go now...gotta watch Jim Carey's Yess Man---> NOW!!!!

No comments: