10.4.09

1 Year

Yesterday,after work,we get off to Milano restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary.
1 is a small words,a solo words,but i love every minutes that i have Bob in my life as my hubby lol.
Anyway arrive at Milano,start ordering foods,it's been 6 months since we visit Milano and i know how Bob have been craving for their seafood spaghetti,so instead having dinner at La Seinz or Pandan (can't u believe it,celebration by eating Indonesian foods hi hi),so we decide Milano.
The foods was yummy,Bob order 1 Punch Champagne for me,1 glass would be enough to knock me off,he joking about it..and indeed..after a few gluk,i almost drunk,my face was burn to red and headache(thanks Babe for the Joke).




During dinner time,i got a phone call from my Mom,she ask me if i "contreng" got to the consulate and participate for the parliament election,so i told her: Nope,Mom..i'm not into it,i'll just participate on the july election.
After letting Bob talk to my Mom for a few minutes,then i take back the phone to inform her that my MIL will be travelling to Bali for 5 days next week and she gonna call my Mom once she reach Bali,she said: okay then,i hope she can stay a few nites in jakarta ,i will talk her out (good luck Mom),After a fews sweet words,I told her i'm gonna call her this weekend and then i continue my dinner again.

After Dinner,we suppose to go to Bai yun Mountain,enjoying the views of Guangzhou city,but Bob decide that we should take the Pearl River Cruise,we never had one before and the sky was a bit clear that nite,so i give it a YES.

the cruise was good,it was 100 times better than the last time i take the cruise on 1999,we had snacks,warm red tea and fruits while sitting inside the boat.
the cruise take around 1 and half hours,i rarely go outside to the dock as it too cold,the wind was strong.so most of the time we just stay inside,drinking tea,eating peanuts,talks and enjoy the views from the big glass window that was covering 70% of the boats.
# as u can see from below photo (that was taken by other guest,i still had the allergic reaction from the punch,hi hi,,...so blushed)#





we got home at 23:00,and climb to Bed after midnite

To Bob and many years to come to be with you.

No comments: