11.10.08

Weekend Plan

ah...wat to do for the weekend? ma plan:
after 15:00: got to take fabric sample
16:00: go to grandview mall ,had some sushi for lunch + do abit shopping..i'm running out of Tops.
17:00 B'sis house..have dinner there..yum...i miss the lotus soup.
I will need star bucks after having long conversation with Lady Anna..or I'll go Mad!!I need SUgar..sugar...
ow changing plan..after take sample..then i had to go to computer city.........I'm gonna buy a web cam...and check some lap top..i need to buy one for my mom..she become so Modern now..amazing...

Tomorrow...the whole family..will had early dim sum then we'll visit this old ancient city museum something...I'll take some pictures..

i need to clubbing and get drunk..and puke all around the bathroom..ha ha..kidding...
just need to dancing the night out...ehm..when the right time yah...will ask the little kids first...





No comments: