29.10.08

Online shopping r *****

2 days ago....me and Tressa make a path to buy t-shirt from online web,we choose the colors,style carefully.
today my t-shirt come,we open the package:hauhauhauhauhua...bad quality,too small(i think it was size 0000),hole in one of the armpit...(take the pictures) then sent it back to the seller..and call her..."we cancel this order"..Sent the goods back by courier..i think she get the package by now.

this is the second time we got bad stuff..i don't know how to choose it wisely.
maybe by telling my self,stop browsing the web!! just watch movies,that would be better.

thank God we can cancel the order and she did not charge a cent on anything

from now on..i will only buy earrings(i already choose the style that i want)...i can't just say no to bling22 stuff...(*wink-wink*)

PS; my sis just post this "Introduction Post" --> good for her...it will be read by me only..as i set it private he he....

ah gotta take metro to go to MIL house..capek ah...(she better make ikan-goreng for me hehe,menantu ga tau diri)

Oh yah here the "hole in the armpit pose" photo..(ain't that nice , automatic fan)

No comments: