11.10.08



This is not a photo-shop pic..
Ms.ling's dog: mika & Leo,just had 3 babies..(welsh Corgie breed)...so cute...they smell good too..huehue...can't really hold them too long tough...kasian masi baby...
anyway...yesterday we had dinner at Pablo's house...and then take god-daughter for a walk..
when it time to say goodbye...she just can't stop barking..she want to go to our house..so funny...me & bob stop for a while...we kiss her goodnite..and walk slowly without turning back or make any sound..as she keep barking...
later..i chat with pablo..he telling me: "haiya...your plan to steal my daughter heart...ehm..2 thumbs up for u.." ..and i was like: yes!!!..hehe...
then we chat about ghost stories..and i realize..omg...i'm alone at home(bob going to meet his friend...for some chit chat)...
Stop it...no more ghost stories..
then i get busy uploading pictures for my new facebook acc..
I can't sleep..too afraid...i keep imagining ghost here..ghost there..kuntilanak..tuyul..eer...takut!!..
i keep browsing internet..even though my eyes were so tired...but i just had to wait for bob to come back..
around 1..bob come back....i give him kiss good nite and a big hug..then jump to my bed..hug my "guling" then grook..grook..finally..i sleep through the nite...huehue..

No comments: