19.9.08

Shocking day

Wat to be shocked about:
1.My bro reject the cam-digi that i was about to inherited to him (damn..than..i can't buy the New Sony Pink..huaaa...)
*His Excuse; he not need-ing the camera..as he had his Mo-phone...that's Enough!!..

2.My Sis finally open up her thought to me and realized that we all want the good things for her..
(she agree to move to GZ in 4 months..Thx God..My Mom is gonna freak out..and party all nite..huheuhe..good for her)

3.Auntie Anna...oh just call her Lady Anna,has arrive in GZ..let's see what her trick now..

4.My Sis also agree to "gettin to know Pablo,as her taste on finding a boyfriend..are rubbish..
well I do know wat the best for her...dat was sisters do.. find a rich husband for her sister hahaha..heuhue...Kidding....!!...

5.TOday was Suri 4 months anniversary..long years to come for Pablo.. (hey i don't think this shocking enough)

No comments: