15.9.08

Pete & Me





















Last Friday(12/09/08) morning..got a phone call from My X's Mom(TanteFelly),she coming to guangzhou and want me & bob to have dinner with them..she bring Pete,1 KG of Pete!! Awesome..i would not say No to Pete..


We arrive at the right time..
Mellina (my X's new girlfren)..helping Tante Felly to prepare the dishes..while i'm Chit chatting Wit my X & BOb...
aww..the Pete & Potato are MENGILA!! eunak!!..even Bob give 2 thumbs Up.I eat so much..later that nite..got gastric problem..not include...the gas and mouth Breath..Bob had lost his interest on Me that nite! heuhue


Ps: me and My x,My x famly were like a big happy family..even though we not together anymore...but we still really close..hope Mellina won't mind...hehe


Tante Felly will bring more Pete & Jengkol Next time...Waw...I wish she can bring the whole restoran padang to GZ..hehe..

No comments: