29.7.09

She DEL me out

After can't log in to FB for almost a month,then I got a Proxy website to open my Facebook and Blog.
not a good Web,but hey at least i can post my comment and posting my blog aight?
then a weeks a go the web got blocked also, i don't complain ...it's Ok..i'm busy anyway...

then Yesterday Rudi sent me another program that can be use to open some blocked website, i can FB-ing again,i even can play my Barn Buddy and MAfia wars ..yey..

I was having a good mood,a big Mr Smiley line on my face,browsing to old post and status in case i miss out sumthing,checking my Cousin,lil'bro account..everything OK...but i can't find my Lil'sis account...
i keep back & foward ....then finally realize..She already Delete me from her list.
i can't check her FB anymore..
so much for not talking to me (I don't even know wat the cause of it) for the past 6 months,now she Delete me.

If othere people delete me from their friends list,i'm just gonna say: "well that's their lost"

But ..being deleted by your own Sister..wow that was huge.

I told Bob right away...he just nod his head.
i just sit, Play my Mafia wars and feel sad.
i can't mad...after watever she done to us & to her self...i just don't know how to be mad at her anymore.

Thinking about going back to Jakarta in 2 weeks,gonna have Family photo session with Erwin,but this time just the 3 of us..minus her.
She won't come...(my Mom already ask her).
It's Ok... (actually not OK,coz i'm feeling so sad about this).

2 comments:

Amelia said...

cik sur ada apa ini?
cheer up

Suri said...

My Sis del me from FB hehehe...
kinda sad for a while..tp ude gpp kok...