7.7.09

Lost ....not found yet,hope still there

Last week Jeetu give me this website than can totally open any website that was blocked here in china...and it work!!! i'm using it right now..i even can open Ci Liv's Blog..Nice...
and today i try to open multiply,i had 1 account there 5 or 6 years ago,try to open it..but i forgot the password and i don't remember wat email address that i use to open the password..damn!!
so i begin looking on my old email with high hope..
but did not find anything that related to Multiply..
bu i do read some old email that my lil'bro and my sis send to me a long long time a go.
First reaction for reading my lil'bro email :Big smile..laugh a little...
then i move to my sis email,gosh she write a long email....maybe more than 10.000 words on each mail,telling me her day..her friend,her life,her boyfriend,her pets,her quirky habits,her lecture on me.
my heart was crushed and sad...i don't feel well now...
i want to cry.....i'm heartbroken...
I dun know when we can be together again...just like the old time...talking and laughing till morning...have lunch and breakfast beside the dirty road(she thought me so well on this one)...
I mizz her....I really do.
she was a big part of my life, and now she just like a shadow...slowly..faded with the wind..
i do still care about her...but i can't always reaching for her..waiting for her to grab my hand...she need to stand on her own..
i just hope she come back to Us one day..yeah one day...
my love with u my Sis..be good,be healthy and be happy.

No comments: