16.1.09

My lonely Friday

ah...Friday....
This morning, had to woke up so many times this morning..during 5 to 6...coz Bob afraid that he gonna be late for his best friend wedding ceremony,so every 15 minutes,he just had to wake up and asking me what time is now...although we already put 2 alarms...he just so not "PD"---> never know being a best man got him so excited that he just had to ruin my beauty sleep.
Since he's one among 7 best man that Can have (Can = the groom),Bob need to arrive at Can's house at 7:30,can't accept late...as every second was counted ( fengshui calculation)...he left house at 06:25...kiss on the forehead and praising him for looked so "handsome' & sleep again till 08:00...omg ..i'm late...
Thank God I arrive at office 5 minutes before 09:00...
starting my daily Tantra: gossip web,news web,FB,Forum,Plurk then One manga
15:00.. phone call from J-Ass,i need to go with 1 of his client...yaa....
after do some clean up at the kitchen,take shower,call my MIL to make sure she remember wat time we'll meet @ the train station 2mrw mornin
Bob will be home around 23:00, the party take longer more than he expected hehe...

(listening: Earth wind &fire - After the love has gone)--> mellow bener!!

Ps; Funny things happen today: this morning at 08:35 when i take the lift ..i meet 1 old couples,they live at the same building ..they taking their morning walk, later...Around 20:35,i went home,waiting for the lift..than i realise..the same old couple was right behind me.I tell them right away that i meet them twice today..and they were laughing hard,,because they just about to say the same things to me..hehe...Jodoh!!
ah yah...this post must be the most boring Post of the month...

Now i gotta continue reading my Manga again...BIO MEAT episode 60...while waiting for BOB
* Old Pic of : Dora, Maci,Brownies "Mamee love ya'll"*

No comments: