15.1.09

Absolute Moody

I'm so Moody lately...i think my period gonna come in a few days..
i just hope it come this week..don't wanna spoil my Beijing Trip with bringing lots of Japan Breads (dat wats i call it)..

the weather keep getting colder...today was much better 7 Degrees...time like this..make me regret for not going back to Jakarta..enjoying the bright sunny Sun...Even though floods gonna come soon..I'm so sure of it...it's just a must-have thingy to welcoming the Chinese New Year in Jakarta
Bob change his car,to new Nissan Tiida (i invest 5% and request the color to be total black,and it's an automatic one..yippi...now i can go to market or pick Bob from Sport center hehe by my self).
saying bye bye to the City was a hard things to do,my pulse just went flat...but good to see how happy Bob,if he don't stop smiling....i bet he will be perfect to play Joker.
We will start holiday on 24th,aw still 1 more weeks to go ...i need to start take out the clothes and match it with the boots & accessorizes..
"u going for traveling honey,not for fashion show"---> BOB

this saturday i'm gonna go to HK with My MIL, beside for my visa,we need the shopping treatment, see if we can find a cute and pretty things to buy(i bet we do)...since it's been 1 year since last time i step my foot to the shopping heaven.....oww..praise the stores and Mall and outlet In Hk..hehe.
oh yah..i finally found a pet shop that willing to take my 3 hamster,it cost 30 RMB/day 10 for each....hehe...relieved ya...
talking bout them..maybe i should make a post about them...since they getting old, on march they will be 1 years old..and in hamster years..it's like 50 or sumthing...would love to have a post about them..

No comments: