23.12.08

OMG My last December for 2008

Gila..I forgot to update my blog..
Flash News for now:
1.My dear sis,changing her channels and arrow..to nowhere to be found and to be understand,at least for the whole family.
* Lost contact again for "N" time*
2. We late...me and Bob were late for 1 weeks,and the whole 3 unit apartment already sold out...
* Thank God,the developer were building the new 3 unit beside the SOLD-OUT one..*
3. Ow..i cry in front of Bob ....what can i say,i touch the bottom and it's too much for me
* No party and babies Demands!! Stop it!!!*
4. I had more gathering here in GZ than in JKt....I'm so In love with my forum friends hehe....they are so funny.
* Gonna spend x-mas eve with 2 of the forum friends tmrw (wili and Ko RUdi)
5. LEo win the competition again..Ling Sis so happy for the reward..
* I haven't meet him...and his babies*

6. Caroline getting married
* i adore her make up artist*
7. Florin pregnant
* that was fast for someone who want to concentrate on her carrier*
8. Boss going back to Jakarta today and manager not here also...
* financial crisis??*
9. Still had to work on christmas day
* i feel numb*
10. Bob had booked the ticket to beijing..look like we really going there.
*I'm gonna see Fiona*

No comments: