9.12.08

Come Back

Ya...I'm back..
The minute i arrive at Bai Yun airport and hug Bob...OMG...The weather so nice...very "ADEM"...i love it.....i take off my coat..and enjoy the breezy wind...(after hot weather in Jkt...10 C are Puncak to me)....
the next day..i got fever 38C.(if my bra cup was C i would be happy,but it's the thermometer..yaa...).
So this months i had to Fasting (new rule from BOB):
1.Can't eat sweet stuffs (candy,chocolate,ice cream, etc..but Bob are not include in the list.damn!!!)
2.Can't eat fried and dry foods (so long my fellow crackers) + McD french fries..
3.Can't eat spicy foods (no to sambal pete,sambal ABC,sambal Bu Rudi,Sichuan Hot pot,black pepper steak...aww..)
I had 4 Blister with "S" right now..i can't talk too much or neither French-kissing Bob...(yippi)...i tend to keep silent and non-stoping pumping the "XI Gua Shuang" to my blisters...puuh..hard job!!!...at least it taste better than salt or abotil haha..
I had more med in the table more than beauty product..
i look like my grandma now...old,and grumphy and smell weird from all chinese med that i had....i put 1 litres mineral water bottles in front of me..and Thermos Contain "chinese herbal tea made by MIl" + a pack of CDR and Vitamin from A to Z from Bob.
Suri SIck = double trouble for Bob...for him it's like that i'm getting an Anal Probe
(ah gotta upload pictures and stories while in Jakarta before the year end)

No comments: