4.5.09

Stolen Pictures during Fair

I'm so Back..
I can't believe i spend so many days without writing stuffs on my Blog...poor blog..
There are many things to upload,post about..i don't know where should i begin.
i need to sorting all the photos that i have and make a list on the post hi hi..(promise will not let u all down).
"sigh" still tired from all the Fair Job.
during fairs i try to snap some pictures of the exhibition goods,actually i was not allowed to snap any pictures,copyright was a major big thing during exhibition.
But sometime when they see my "BUYER" card,they will let me slide away.
Hello,I'm a buyer for Someone sake.
The exhibitor get tense when someone "Chinese lookalike" taking out their camera.
I did not take pictures at the first phase of the pair :it's all machine,hardware..etc..
the second phase was awesome,I'm in Santa town,the Christmas spirit was WOW.
All exhibitor were making X-mas Item.I louvre it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I text message Bob right away: "x-mas come early this yer,beb"
Thank God that my Client was super cool one,they let me exploring every section while they were sitting at Starbucks enjoying their latte.





No comments: